Maddening

Extremely hard work can do things to a man...bad things. A $6 pitcher of beer will do much worse things, sometimes making him do things (and withstand things) he otherwise wouldn't be able to.

It was last night when a day's worth of stress and agony, combined with a large pitcher of Miller Genuine Draft, resulted in my having some bragging rights. I listened to all 9 minutes and 31 seconds of this maddening video made by some fool with too much time on his hands.

I promise, I listened to the whole thing. Can you? Dare you try? Try the first 30 seconds. I bet you don't make it 2 minutes in...



(JH)

Comments

  1. Joe, You are right. I couldn't last two minutes, and whoever made the video definitely has waaay much time on his hands. :)

    What kinda work do you do, man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area at a waterpark resort.

    Why don't you just email me, Grace?

    (JH)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 54 seconds but I was sober?
    Late, feen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the work of someone wanting to be annoying and with too much time on their hands.

    (JH)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be ashamed to mention it, much less brag about it. WTF was that? In the hopes that there was something at the end to explain it all, I let it run. I had to leave the room several times and come back. It does say "The Insane Edition." The ending is worse than than the duration.

    It sounds to me like the incessant questioning of a curious child....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to put you through that, Nora.

    (JH)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment